Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Workshop Series: Aging in Place, Using Communication Technology, 4PM
Thursday, January 23, 2020, 4:00 PM until 5:30 PM
6061 Stevens Forest Road
Columbia, MD 21045
Registration is recommended
A workshop and discussion focused on building a plan for staying in the same house.
- Issues include needs, timing, budget, and resources.
- Continues earlier sessions with deeper focus on managing living in the house: access to help, modifications for caregivers, options for home health and hospital in the home.
- Review of changes in insurance payment for home activities and changes of technology and health care delivery make long term aging at home more viable.
SERIES – register for each.
1. Thursday January 23rd Session 1: Staying in Your House- Using Communication Technology
alerts, monitoring, home modifications
2. Thursday February 27th Session 2: Staying in Your House- Managing caregivers, family, and friends.
3.Thursday March 26th Session 3: Staying in Your House- Home Based Primary Care/ Hospital at Home